Step by step procedure to obtain your Learner's Driving Licence
- Register yourself here : https://sarathi.nic.in:8443/UF/pdfforms/NewLicence.pdf
(This link* should be opened in Internet Explorer only. Ironically, this website doesn’t support Chorme, Mozilla or Safari)
- If this link doesn’t work then go to the following link* https://sarathi.nic.in:8443 (Internet explorer only) & then choose “Issue a Learning Licence to Me” option.
- *While opening up the website you might come across security certificate warning. You should choose “Continue To This Website” option.
- Fill the form shown to you on the system only when the Application Number is generated. Boxes marked with ‘*’ in RED color are mandatory and should be filled in without fail.
- Once you fill up the necessary details, press “Submit” button.Then a message will be displayed as “Your Application is Saved Successfully”. You should note down the Application No. before submitting the form.
- Once done with the Form now you need to fix an appointment for the Learner’s Licence Test. To fix the meeting choose “Appointment for LL Test” under the “Online Transaction with Sarathi” Section.
- After clicking on that Link, you’ll see “LL Slot Booking” option in the navigation Bar. Choose “LL Test For Online Applicants” thereafter. You’ll require Application Form number & Birthdate in order to login to fix the Test timings.
- Choose the appropriate date-time of your convenience & be there with the following proofs along with the printout of your appointment letter.
- Any one of the Follwing Residential proofs is valid
- Light Bill
- Election Card
- Life Insurance Policy
- Any one of the Follwing Age related proofs is valid
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
You also need to bring Original Copies of your prefered proofs along with the photocopies. Original copies will be returned to you.
- And Rs.305 for two wheeler with gear without LMV. (four-wheeler)
Step by step procedure to obtain your Permanent Driving Licence
- Download this Form. Take a print of this Form.
- Fill up the necessary Details in this Form.
- Paste your passport size photograph (5cm x 6cm) on the form. DO NOT STAPLE. Keep couple of more photos with you.
- You already have paid the fees while obtaining The Learner’s Licence. So, you need to bring those couple of fee receipts along with this filled form.
That’s it. All set for The Permanent Licence. Now you need to pass the driving test.
Quick tip : You are adviced to keep the residential & age proof that you had gone with at the time of Learnig Licence process.
Check out the all the information about Driving Test Track : http://gujaratdrivinglicence.com/driving-track-information.php
Step by step procedure to obtain your International Driving Licence
- For International Driving Licence, you need to have following things:
- Your Local Permanent Licence
- FIVE passport size photographs
- You need to fill up a Form. Download it here & fill up the necessary details.
- Also you need to fill up this Medical Form. You can download it here.
- Fees will be Rs. 500.
Good Luck. Drive safe.